- Yolanda said: "He was kind and loving. He worked three job to support his family. He always did what was needed to provide for us. He helped a lot of people. He is truly missed. He inspired me to work three jobs at a time."
- Daniel said: " He saved me."
- Candace said: "My father is one of a kind, strong-willed,supporting and a truthful source of great guidance. I am very grateful to have a man like him as my father. He truly loves me and is a great source of inspiration as he teaches me about life and how to speak my truth."
- Rae said: "Grateful to learn how to shore fish from you. Thankful to know you served in the Army and could retire. Lucky to grow up with you and I adore our special age connection and to have the same initials."
- Garie said: "As the father of 7,he was an inspiration, a guiding light, and will always be in my and our hearts."
- Pat said: "Best advice: Never take yourself too seriously and never lose your sense of humor."
- Leanne said: "My father i an old-school fellow,but he knows what it means to be a dad. He may not be the greatest dad, but he' my dad. That's all I need to know."
- David said: "He taught me to respect women."
- Alfreda said: "God-fearing, protective, loving father who modeled a positive example to follow. He left a legacy that will live forever."
- Shali said: "My father is a true father. He tirelessly provides for his family, and is the spiritual leader of our family."
- Cheryl said: " My father was a quiet and respected man. I guess with 11 kids to feed and provide for he had said it all. But that is why a man is called a father, no matter how busy he was he always made time for us. Although he has passed, he paved the way for his children and their future. He has earned his badge and I'm proud to say he was my father."
Yes, fathers day is just around the corner and you are not sure what to get your dad. Why not start something new this year. Give your dad just words of inspiration to let him know how you feel. Word are so powerful and could bring the strongest person to tears, so let your dad know how special he is with simple,yet powerful words. I wanted to share some responses I received and if you feel like you want to comment, please do.
Author: Owners of DND
Hello, I'm the co-owner of Denise Nicole Designs, welcome to our website.